The data controller of www.team10hr.com / the Site / Application / Platform isTeam10 / Team10HR– A division of Fingrow Technospace Private Ltd, New No. 43, 3rd Floor, Sowbarnika Complex, Thirumalai Pillai Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 017
The Team10 data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our websites. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or on or through any of its features, register on the websites, make any purchases through the Websites, use any of the interactive features of our websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
- INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
When you access our Site / Application / Platform or use the Services, we collect and store certain information about you, including “personal information.” Personal information is information that, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, could be used to personally identify you. We collect the following categories of personal information and other information as described below.
- Information You Submit
You may choose to provide us with personal information through the Platform, like:
- Personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number and email address.
- Bank account details and payment information for payment and financial services.
- Information obtained from the account you use to login to the Platform.
- Personal information in communications and other content you submit or share, such as photographs etc.
- Information about services received/rendered on the Platform.
- KYC Documents.
Other Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide. We may collect information, including personal information, that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- participate in surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions
- register for, attend, or participate in conferences, webinars, or events
- provide us feedback or comment on our blogs or social media pages
- submit information to us so that we can assess potential business opportunities
- apply for a job position with us.
- Information collected automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you access the Site / Application / Platform or use the Services.
- Electronic & Online Identifiers (IDs), such as:
- mobile device: mobile carrier, device IDs, and mobile advertising IDs
- browser: operating system, browser type, and Internet Protocol (IP) address
We collect information from the device when you download and install the App or use our Site / Platform and explicitly seek permissions from You to get the required information from the device.
- Geolocation Information, such as:
- Approximate location derived from IP address (browser)
- Precise location (based on the GPS coordinates of your device) if you have opted into a product feature that includes geo-fenced or geo-location time tracking service.
- Internet Activity Information, such as:
- Information about your use of the Platform.
- Your “log-in” and “log-out” information
- The pages that you visit before, after, and while using our Services
- Pages you visit, links you click, and the content you view on the Site
- Information that allows us to verify your authorized access to the Services from another service you use and with which we partner, such as your email.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a Priority Customer, enable you to use and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our websites and third-party sites.
- This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to use any of our services that require you to sign in.
- You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
- Collection of SMS information related to the services you have subscribed for. We don’t collect, read or store your personal SMS from your inbox.
- The camera information permission to click photos of your KYC documents along with other requisite documents and upload the same on the App for the services you have subscribed for.
- Information collected from third parties
We may collect and receive information about you, including personal information, from third parties, such as your employer or service providers, financial institutions, credit bureaus, insurance carriers and third-party administrators, and our service providers, for the for the services you have subscribed for.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We store and use the information collected from the Site / Application / Platform, which is used mainly to enhance the end user experience. We use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Operate the Site / Application / Platform, manage accounts and provide the Services
- Determine your eligibility for our Services and our partners’ programs
- Improve, personalize, and enable your use of the Site and Services
- Process payment transactions
- Develop new products and features
- Prevent or stop any activity that may be illegal, unethical, or legally actionable
- To protect Team10, our users, and the public, and comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process
- Manage and enforce contracts with you or with third parties
- Inform you of our or our partners’ products, services, features or promotions
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, reports, and announcements
- Develop “interest-based” or “personalized advertising,”
- For any other purpose for which you, your employer, or your employer’s agent expressly authorize us to use your information.
The information is processed and analysed by automated means to offer a variety of features that you get from using the Platform. The information will be used for advanced analytics to offer additional insightful features in future. We may also anonymize (de-personalize) your information we collect and combine it with other information sources for the purpose of advanced analytics and future use cases.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your information with the categories of third parties listed below for the purposes described above in the “How We Use Your Information” section, unless otherwise noted at the point of collection.
- Service Providers that have signed an agreement with us that limits how they use your information and promises to keep your information confidential. Examples include:
- banks, financial institutions, and credit bureaus
- companies or organizations that provide services such as website hosting, customer management and customer service
- Business Partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. Examples include:
- Financial Service providers, Insurance Carriers and third-party administrators, for users of the Benefits Service. We will share information only as is (i) authorized by you; (ii) necessary for us to provide you with the Service.
- third-party partners that provide services through our Site or Services, such as accounting software and management. Some partners offer you their services through Team10’s Application Program Interface (API) or Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- Government agencies, including taxing authorities and their authorized representatives, in the countries in which we operate, only as necessary for us to provide you with the Services.
- Other parties under the circumstances described below:
- for legal reasons, including:
- with companies that verify your identity for us and detect fraud
- to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process, including to:
- comply with law enforcement or national security requests
- comply with legal process, such as a court order
- protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety
- enforce our policies or contracts and collect amounts owed to us
- assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity
- to manage the referral program, including emailing potential customers that you have referred to us, which reference your name as the referral source
- to further public policy goals
- for any other purpose and to any other person with whom you, your employer, or your employer’s agent expressly authorize us to share your information
- CUSTOMER’S PRIVACY CHOICES AND RIGHTS
The privacy choices you may have about your personal information are determined by applicable law and are described below.
- Email and Text Messages. You can opt out of our promotional emails by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of our promotional emails or contacting us. You can opt out of text messages from us by replying “STOP” or contacting. If you decide to opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as messages about your account.
- Mobile Notifications. We may send you push notifications through our mobile app. You can opt out from receiving push notifications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
- “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy setting you can set on some web browsers that signals to websites like ours that you don’t want your online activities to be tracked. At this time, we do not respond to DNT signals sent to us by your web browser.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. You may stop us from sending Tracking Technologies to your browser by changing the settings on your browser. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
- Access personal information about you, including confirming whether we are processing your personal information and obtaining access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request deletion of your personal information
- Request restriction of or object to our processing of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
Address: New No. 43, 3rd Floor, Sowbarnika Complex, Thirumalai Pillai Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 017.
Last Updated: May 1, 2022